Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Demystifying the Word 'Custom'

When I tell people that I'm a custom home builder, I can almost see the dollar signs light up in their eyes. So I'm here to demystify the word custom. I promise it's not as scary as it sounds.


Custom to me just means that I give my customers exactly what they want. It's not about having only 2 or 3 choices for your cabinets, you can have blue if you want (above - yes, those are blue, Vintage Blue by Grabill to be exact - the Villager Newport series ).



You can have a 14' Ornamental Precast Concrete fireplace.



You can even remodel your entire home around a shower room for your dogs. At any rate, the word custom just means it is customized to you. It doesn't mean that when you sign up for a custom home that you're immediately getting a slate roof with copper gutters...that is, unless of course, you want them.


(pictures by Tim Capaldi)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails