Friday, November 5, 2010

Muddy Boots

Here they are back in the day when I was still pushing the broom around and Dad and Grandpa were getting all flashy on us. This old advertisement hangs in my Dad's office and I think it's a great piece because even though it's 30 years old, our company still lives up to every detail. The funny thing is, this literally might be the last advertisement we ran. We decided quite a few years ago to go referral based and not advertise. This conscious decision kept us centered and helped to guarantee that our goal was to give our customers such amazing and personal customer service, that they were compelled to tell their friends. It's worked for us and has definitely kept us grounded, honest and passionate about this craft. I'm not telling you this to give myself a pat on the back, I'm just proud to be part of this business and carrying on a tradition started so many years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails